Now Hiring Christian Male Counselor
Grapevine Counseling Center (GCC) is looking to hire a male contract counselor who is willing to provide counseling from a Christian world view to a variety of clients including men who are trying to overcome pornography/sexual addiction issues, teen guys dealing with a variety of issues, and couples looking to overcome betrayal or other relational problems. The counselor will utilize a shared office space. GCC expects to be able to refer 2-3 clients per month and will offer a $60-$75 payment per client seen as counselor compensation. No rent will be charged. Counselor welcome to continue working at other locations, in addition to GCC, if desired.
- Willing to work some irregular hours on evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to see 10 clients/week or more
- Fully licensed and up to date (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Carrying professional liability insurance (not provided by GCC)
- Operates from a Christian World View
- Although experience working with addictions, betrayal, and affair recovery is helpful it is not required. Mentoring and reading materials available to bring you up to speed.
Call Mark Strauss For Details 817-778-9071
Build Your Practice
Get Referrals without having to Market
Work with Some Great Counselors
(Posted November 2019)
Are you looking for a supervisor?
Robin Rice, M.Ed., LPC-S is open to take on new female interns.
Contact her on her cell phone at 469-441-5555
Dr. Katherine Pang has the following opening
[fsn_row][fsn_column width=”12″ column_style=”light”][fsn_text]
Office Space for Available for Lease