Short-Term Counseling/Teaching in Budapest, Hungary
Dave Shepherd leads Ministry Essentials in Budapest, Hungary. We have already had one of our CAPS/DFW leaders, Dr. Jan Hall, visit them to offer some in-service training last year. Consider visiting them for a week to offer some intensive counseling or training.
He says, “come prepared to teach.” Sample topics include:
- Marriage – vision for your spouse and your relationship
- Marriage – Not business partners, husband & wife – rekindling the flame
- Parenting An Anxious Child
- Parenting after High School
- Creative Grandparenting from Afar
- Building Roots and Resiliency in Children
- Disappointment, Discouragement and Depression – Where’s God in that?
- Suffering, the Pencil God Often Uses
- Spiritual Retreat Reflecting on Waiting
- What Makes People Tick and What leads to change?
- My Friend is struggling. I want to help but don’t know how.
- Trauma – Raw Realities – what’s a first response?
- Trauma – moving through it
- Trauma – how to help children
- A Theology of Work and Leisure
- Creative Ways to Enter Sabbath
- Shame – a silent killer
- Social Media Help – Are we relevant in our world?
- Retirement Resources – what’s next?
- A book of the Bible
For more details contact: LeeJagers@gmail.com or 214-336-6281 (My cell phone)